At our initial appointment learn how to plan to get the most from you or your parent’s golden years. Learn about Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD), health services, age care fees, wills and guardianship.
We take the worry out so you can spend more time with those you care about.
Our service is to provide tailored financial advice to individuals of pension age and their families looking to enter Aged Care Accommodation.
Questions relating to the sale of the family home, varying costs of alternative accommodation options; ongoing maintenance fees in some facilities; and what will happen to pension entitlements are just some of the factors that need to be considered when making decisions about Aged Care Accommodation.
- Do you really know what accommodation you can afford?
- Will you outlive your savings?
- Could you be getting more pension and the fringe benefits that go with it?
- Is your cash flow easy to manage?
Is your Will arranged for the greatest benefit of your beneficiaries?
As specialist advisers to the Aged Care Industry Lifetime Advisers and our Associates can assist you with these issues in addition to:
- Assisting with Aged Care Accommodation needs and concerns
- Maximise Government Benefits
- Minimise aged care fees and charges
- Preserve Capital and improving your cash flow arrangements
A properly prepared financial plan will do more than sort out your financial path. It will also give you:
- A clear definition of what the person can afford consistent with his/her total situation
- Peace of mind to know that there will always be enough money
- Freedom from the need to constantly worry that everything is in order